Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON!!

We celebrated yet another birthday. This time is was James's 13th. I'm shocked that he is now officially a teenager. He's always been very mature for his age and has always acted older, but it just seems that the time has flown by too quickly. James is my spoiled brat, well wait, they all are. But James has this special bratiness about him. He knows how to get his way with me. All he has to do is call me 'mommy' or tell me he loves me the mostest and I'm putty in his hands. James is alot like his dad when it comes to being handy and fixing things, he's also very funny like his dad.
James is alot like me, his mommy, when it comes to procrastinating, he's also really good in math like me.
James is alot like Valerie, SPOILED ROTTEN and stubborn.
James is alot like Tiffani, fun loving and active.
Having a wonderful son like James has been a blessing and a joy.

Happy Birthday My Son! I love you the mostest!!

xoxo, Mommy

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday James!