Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When the Cat is Away the Mice will Play....

I was thinking that I might get some extra time this week to stamp, scrap or sew with Jim being out of town. But, not sure that will happen. Jim really helps me alot and I'm struggling so far this first day of him being gone. The good thing about him being gone today...he didn't see my big Stampin' Up! shipment. LOL


I had let my demonstratorship go because I just didn't have the time to do workshops anymore. But, they gave me an one-time exception so I caved and ordered over $300 worth of goodies. I was so pleased to see the box of goodies sitting on my porch when I arrived from home. Now...if I could only get these kids to cooperate and make dinner, clean the house, do my homework, attend my classes this week, get lunches packed and drive themselves to school, I just might be able to have some creative time with my new goodies.


A girl can dream can't she?

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

wow! look at your loot! i am so jelly!!! it looks like you're going to have some fun! i say, prioritize! life is short, play first!!!! eat dessert first!
you go girl!
xoxo
shauna

Jean said...

woo hoo! Love that stash! I place my $300 order last month! Funny, I see alot of my stuff on your table!
Have fun and enjoy!!!!!!
I say let the other stuff go!!!
Jean