Sunday, July 31, 2011

Green, Black, and White...Can't Be Stopped!

I recently made 3 scrapbook albums showcasing Mystic All-Star Cheer for the 2010-2011 year. One was for my daughter's coach, Devon. One for my son's girlfriend, Aby, who also cheers with my daughter. And the third for Tiff, my daughter.


Tiff & Aby

Since Mystic's colors are green, black, and white, I made the albums to coordinate. Let's just say that after the third album I had tons of scraps and I was sick of these colors. Although I swore I didn't want to see those colors for awhile, I needed to use up the scraps.



I love to spend time making cards, it's stress therapy for me. The following cards are 4x4. All card stock is from the scrap box. Some of the card stock is Stampin' Up! And some was bought at Joann's. Border and scallop punch are by Stampin' Up, ribbon and rhinestones from the Fabric Barn. The stamps are from CTMH. The zebra paper was bought at Joann's. It has a velvety texture to it.


The card bases were cut from a lime green cardstock. The lighter green is a glitter cardstock purchased from Joann's.


The scallop is popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals by SU!







I believe I made over 20 cards so far using only scraps. I think I can get a few more before calling it quits or really not wanting to see these colors again.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin',
Marlo

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: