Friday, September 26, 2008

Enabler Alert!

Many of you know that my little sister Natalie moved up here to the high desert. She bought a beautiful new home just minutes from me. She's terribly lonely and misses my dad really bad. We spend quite a bit of time together during the week, which has been nice. She's very different from me. She's quiet and shy and well, you all know, I'm neither of those. LOL Anyhow, since her move up here she's been coming to my monthly crops. Hehehe!


She's got the scrapping and stamping bug baaaadddd! After our September crop, her hubby put together the cutest scrapbook room. It's pink and brown and ooooohhhh soooooo cute! According to her hubby, she's in there all day and night. Jenny and I are dying to break it in...which means it'll never be the same after we leave.


This is her room 1/2 way done. Super cute. She's added a cute draping around her work table. Not pic on that yet. Her table wraps around three walls. I'm totally jelly, wish my scraproom was in my house.


Jim has been enabling her hubby also. That's a whole different story. I'm thinking we might be a bad influence on them. Hehehe!


But, I'm loving that Natalie found a hobby and has her own space to keep her busy. Keeps her mind off being away from dad.


Jim says I'm a really bad influence on people. I told him he's just jealous he doesn't have a scrapbooking community like I do.


XO, Marlo

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

super cute scrap room. wish it was mine! love love love the pink and brown!!!!

so glad your sister is there for you to bond with over scrapbooking/stamping and that you have each other to play with!!!

xoxo
shauna