Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Chillin'

Our weather is finally cooling down some...high 90's. LOL

I'm really looking forward to some cooler weather. I'm tired of the swamp cooler. I freeze in the house and in my classroom. LOL I know, it could be worse.

Things are pretty mellow around here at the moment. Just chugging along with our daily schedules. The kids are well into their school routine. Fall break in just around the corner.

Jim and I have been dealing with finance issues. Jim's business credit card was tampered with over a period of 3 days. Over $16,000 worth of charges. All at stores in San Francisco. Each store had at least 3 purchases and each around $500. Expensive stores also. Poor Jim has had to do some major paperwork for this. On top of that we get a letter from CountryWide, our mortgage company, that an employee stole all our information as well as social security numbers. We know it's a 'He', but that is about it. So they set us up on this credit monitoring but it's such a pain. We get daily phone calls from our bank if we use our card more than 3 times in a day. Ugh!! So far though, none of our personal accounts have been tampered with. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Other than that all is well. The kids are great. Val is doing great as well. She's driving a new car, Jeep Patriot. Her and that baby have to be styling all the time. Nathaniel is doing well. Growing quickly and such a happy little guy. Val is already planning his 1st birthday. Between Val and Daniel, they are ridiculously spoiled so they have the little guy the same way.

That's it for now. Nothing too exciting around here. It's always work and school.

Toodles for now!
Marlo

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

oh man, what a pain!! i'm sorry you're having to deal with that.

i'd love a jeep patriot. i love them!!! what color is hers???

wish you were coming to oregon. :( i will miss hugging and squeezing you. but i understand. totally.

big hugs.
xoxox
shauna

Julie said...

Ahhh so you got the Countrywide letter too? Isn't that thrilling? Uggggggg I have to call them tomorrow and see what I need to do to register, I was able to register Jim but not myself yet and we are both on the loan, so we both need to protection. Wish these places would investigate employee's more before they hire them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marlo! Congratulations on starting your business!! Very sorry to hear about the Countrywide deal. I have a second with them, but have not received anything from them so I guess I'm ok. I have a new store for my stamps...check it out! www.shopacwp.com
I like it a lot better than the old one. E-mail me if you are interested on the details of building an online store.
Hugs,
Sharon