Monday, September 22, 2008

Kiss My Peaches Blog

Well, I decided a blog was better than a myspace page. I have no clue how to work the myspace page and I was getting frustrated. I attended a sand show last weekend with the whole family, including Val, Daniel and Nathaniel. Each of us donned one of my handbags. I was stopped many, many times by people inquiring where I got my purse from. LOL, I just handed them a business card and since then, the emails have been rolling in with inquiries and orders. Having a blog will be easier to keep up and to direct customers, as well as future customers to. I still have a ton of pics to upload but there are some for now.

Thanks for taking a looksie!

http://kissmypeaches.blogspot.com/

xoxo, Marlo

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

what gorgeous bags! so glad the orders are rolling in! i can see why people stop you to inquire! you rock!
xoxox
shauna

Angie said...

I have to admit, I like the blog better. Sorry to hear you've been sick. I hope you are feeling better now. I truely missed you last weekend.