Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Been busy.....









Man, I'm so ready to go back to work. I can't believe I still have another week off. It stinks! It's much
more work being home...plus, I'm sick of my children.
They are sick of me also. I don't blame them though.

So, I've been busy doing some scrapbooking. I did this really cute acrylic 8x8 book for Valerie. It's simple, but it's what she likes. The book is a brag book about baby Nathaniel. I have all the pics glued in, I just need to add some journalling and some embellishments now.

I made a Marvel Superhero acrylic book for my great-nephew's 1st birthday. It was super cute but like a dork, I forgot to snap
some pics. Ugh!!






Besides scrapping I've been making some prototypes of my purses. I have several done, along with the labels that I want. I'll hit the printers this week to get my labels made up. Now I just need to get a website up. I stink at graphic designing so I desperately need to find someone that has a clue what to do. I stink!!

Jim has also been working on his prototype. We got all the info for the patent. Kinda scarey yet exciting at the same time. We have people interested in Jim's thingy and have several on order, we just can't sell them till the patent application is processed. Jim is so stinkin' smart...I can't wait for this to take off for him. He always amazes me with his brilliant ideas...guess that's why I love him so much.

So, we are beginning the first steps into FULFILLing our goals for this year. I read a quote in the January Creating Keepsake mag that said: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!" David Thoreau

I love this quote...I'm going to print it out and put it in my scrapbook room, on my computer, in Jim's office and other places that will remind to follow my dreams with confidence.

Have a blessed day...XOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that quote..I have no doubt that you and Jim will be successful! Best of luck to you both! Shoot for the stars, girlfriend!
hugs
jean