Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!! Good Riddens 2007!!










HAPPY NEW YEARS 2008!!!Wow, I can't believe it's already 2008. I'm actually looking forward to a new year. 2007 was a bit overwhelming for me. It was definitly a year of trials and disappointments. I sometimes thought I was not going to get through it, but in the end we made it. Val graduated from beauty school in March. She was so excited and we were so proud. Not to mention that we were glad that she was done with that horrible school. In April Val dropped a bomb on us by telling us that she was pregnant. We were quite disappointed...but in the end, we had a wonderful little blessing, Nathaniel. Val moved back home and life changed for us. [Photo]It's amazing how much I missed her when she was gone. In June, I finally graduated with my A.A. I actually had it done a long, long, long time ago, but I never did the whole ceremony thing. I finally did it and I was glad I did. My dream to attend Azusa Pacific University had finally come true. In July we started working on wedding stuff for Nat and Steve's wedding. Lots of sweat and hard work was spent on this wedding. I was counting down. We spent the summer enjoying the river with friends and family. We had some great times with old friends and with new friends. Life on the water was great. In August I went back to work in a new school. I love working there and being in the same school as the kids. November finally arrived and we were on the last days of preparing for the wedding. YEAH! November was very busy with baby showers, bachlorette parties, and the wedding. I even forgot my own husband's birthday, how sad is that! I will never live that one down. I was finally glad when December rolled around. Count down to Nathaniel's arrival. Poor Val was tired of being pregnant and I was tired of seeing her pregnant. Nathaniel finally arrived on 12/21. His arrival came with alot of drama and distress. In the end though, God was with us and I was able to walk out of the hospital with my daughter and grandson. Nathaniel James Knox, my grandson, has brought so much joy into our home already. He was our precious Christmas gift. We spent the last days of the year chillin' with Nat, Steve and Daniel. Valerie is recouping nicely after a few little scares here and there. I'm so glad 2007 is finally over.

No comments: