Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm ALIVE!

LOL, Just trying to stay afloat.

The quincienera is finally over. It was really pretty and the girls looked great. I will post some pics later. The weather was scorching hot though and it was really uncomfortable to be all dressed up.

We all got a stomach virus. It all started with Nathaniel, which lasted 2 weeks. Poor little guy lost one pound in 3 days. From him it went to Jim, myself and Tiffani. Tiffani was sick the day of the quincienera. Poor thing, she was suffering but had to suck it up as she was in the court of the quincienera. We left early, after her dance, as she was burning with a fever.

I'm down to the last couple of weeks of my dreaded math class. I'm so excited that it's almost over. I'm bombarded with homework and studying for my final. I've had very little time to play on the computer.

This is the first Memorial Weekend that we didn't go away. Our weather was really crappy and diesel is now $5.49 per gallon. We figured it was best to stay home. So we've just been catching up on housework, homework and the remodel in our bedroom/bathroom. It's been a quiet weekend, which was nice.

I have many pics to post. I'll do that later. I have much blog reading to catch up on. LOL I have to find out how my friends are doing and what they've been up too.

toodles for now.
m

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

we stayed home memorial day weekend too. it rained here pretty much all weekend except for a short while on saturday, when it was gorgeous and sunny! but not for long!

i'm glad your math class is almost over! and i'm sorry you all were sick! no fun!!!

glad you are on the mend! off to check out your photos!

xoxox
shauna