Monday, May 26, 2008

Pics of my life...

Nathaniel eating cereal. He loves his cereal and eating from a spoon. Excuse the Christmas bib, I keep that here at my house. Something weird, but I love for him to wear hit. Reminds me of this past Christmas when he was just days old. This was Mother's Day morning, he's almost 5 months.


Mother's Day afternoon. Valerie, Nathaniel and myself. 3 generations....amazing. My first child, my first grandbaby. Life is sweet.
All my children and grandbaby. This is what keeps me going. James 12, Tiffani, 10, Valerie 20, Nathaniel 4 months and me, 39. I've been blessed!
Two of the girls in the Quincienera, Lyndsey and Carly. Those are my dresses!!
Tiffani was also in the Quinciera. She was the only one with straps since she was the only young girl.

Tiffani and her partner, Adam. This is the beginning of the Waltz when they greet eachother. They were the best dancers of them all. Not because I'm the mom, but because they weren't embarrassed. They just did what they needed.


The birthday girl, Cliana, at her 15th birthday party. She's the one in the middle, wearing green. I made all the dresses including hers. Her dress has two parts to it. The long skirt comes off and under is a short glittery dress. Her hair and make-up was done by Valerie. It's was Val's first freelance job. The girls wore different colors. The theme was 80's.


This pic of Nathaniel is from this weekend. We had him on Friday and took him for his shots. He's 5 months here. We sat him in his highchair for the first time. He loved it. He was so happy. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Again, his Christmas bib, gotta love him in it. I'll be saving this one forever.


Thank you for taking a little look into my life. This is what keeps me busy.

M

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

gorgeous photos and gorgeous dresses and gorgeous girls (and baby boy!!!).

i love the generational photos and the family photos. you look stunning!!! what a gorgeous family!!

what fun to see the magnificent dresses you made! they are striking! wow!! marlo mcboing boing at it again!

what a cute grandson, xmas bib and all!!! you are a lucky ducky!!!!

xoxox
shauna

ali said...

Awesome photos Marlo! Nathaniel is ADORABLE! That hair! I love it! You did a great job on the dresses! They are gorgeous! Love the photos of you your kids and grandbaby! Your hair it a lot blonder too! It looks great on you! Hugs, girlfriend!

laura said...

oh HI marlo! your grandbaby is too cute for words! oh my, i just want to kiss those cheeks. your children have all grown up, haven't they??

good to "see" you! :)