Thursday, May 8, 2008

This and That

Well, another busy week. Story of my life. Thank goodness Jim was home all week and didn't have to go out of town. It's so nice when he's home. He helps me alot and really takes care of us and our busy schedules. Plus, it sucks when he's gone, the kids and I are pretty lonely. He likes being home too.

I'm on the countdown for this quincinera. THANK GOODNESS!! May 17th and then it's all over. YIPPPEEE! All the girls dresses are done except for the birthday girl's dress. Tomorrow she'll come by for a fitting. If it fits well, then the zipper goes on and I'm DONE! FINISH! KAPUT!

WARNING: TIFFANI WILL NOT HAVE A QUINCINERA OR A SWEET 16!!

School is getting better, but the work load is not. I just keep looking towards the light, it's faint, but I can see it.

We had a wonderful weekend. Met Val, Daniel and Nathaniel at the beach. It's was the baby's first time there. He hated it. I think he's going to be a desert rat like the rest of us. Grandpa has his quad picked out.



I find that YUMMO fabric from the previous post. I bought alot! I'm dying to cut it up and make some masterpieces, but that will have to wait till after May 17th.

Nothing special for Mother's Day going on here. Val will come up and we will enjoy her first Mother's Day with her. I'm actually excited about that.

For those asking, NSD was a blast. We had two girls not show up due to family emergencies, but the rest of us, 5, had a great time and went way passed the scheduled time. I got alot done so that made the day even better. I love the girls that I scrapbook with, they are so awesome and wonderful friends. I'm truly blessed.
My sister's house is coming along nicely. It's due to be finished by the end of the month. Almost a month ahead of schedule. I'm so excited because she will be minutes away from me as opposed to 1 1/2 hours. I'm so proud of her and her husband. Their first home and it's a custom home. They've worked hard and deserve it. Now to work on the rest of my family. I need them by me!

Happy Friday!!!


No comments: