Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yummo Fabric Line-Ginger Blossom

Ohhhhh, my!! I just found this wonderful new line of fabrics called Ginger Blossoms. It is designed by Sandi Henderson and manufactured by Michael Miller. I'm totally in love with this fabric and need to get my hands on it. My head is whirling with ideas. My Bag-Lady sewing group is going to love it too!!! As soon as I get my hands on some I will create a new tote...I will post it, promise!

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...my head is whirling and whirling. LOL

nite all,

5 comments:

Lynda J P said...

those prints looks great for summer..can't wait to see yet another creation of yours

lynda
wcc

Team Immel said...

i'm in love too!!! ooooooh. aaaaaaaah. now i won't be able to sleep either!!!

can't wait to see your masterpieces!
xoxox
shauna

Angie said...

oooooh, I might be need some type of purse or tote???

ali said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I love the fabric Marlo! I agree wtih Angie...I may need some type of purse or tote! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ginger Blossom as well. The colors are simply perfection!