Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feeling the blahs!

Oh, I hate to complain. Shouldn't really because I'm well and so is my family. I guess I'm just feeling the stress of school three nights a week. Two math classes back to back. I know, I know, many of you are thinking, "What! You LOVE math!" Well, I DID!! Until this lousy math teacher at the local college. She is very kind, but a lousy math teacher. She doesn't teach. For the first time I'm hating math. This is a tough class and she is no help. I'm really on the verge of dropping it, but I need it to graduate December 13th!!! So...what's a girl to do? Stick it out I guess. There goes my 4.0 gpa. CRAP!

I'm in the middle of reading this book, The Number Devil. Yup, it's a novel about numbers and math. I'm not reading it because I've chosen to. I have to read it for my APU class. I'm almost embarassed to admit, but I'm actually enjoying it. LOL Beats having nothing to read in bed.

Jim will be traveling again this week to Indiana. I hate when he's gone. He hates it also, but it comes with the job description.

We had gorgeous weather over the weekend. Felt like summer. Then Monday rolled around and the wind and cold showed up on my doorstep. Darn it!! My legs are in need of a tan. I don't think I've seen them this pale in a long, long time.

On a happier note, my niece Moni gave birth to a tiny little girl on Friday. She is so sweet. She arrived a week before her baby shower, so now it will be a WELCOME shower.




Audrina Page Centeno

I'm so excited to see her again on Saturday. I made her a beautiful quilt which I know her mom will treasure.
This makes the third baby in 5 months. Christmas will be crazy but a happy time. I think we are done with babies for the year.
No new pics of Nathaniel this week. I have cute ones on my cell phone but can't figure out how to get them on the puter. Crazy kid holds his own bottle. I miss him when he's not here. Seems like every weekend he's changed and grown some more. I'll be sure to get pics this weekend.
Well, I'm off to bed...early, I know, but my head is aching from math class. Seriously, I'm on the verge of taking up drinking!!
toodle lou!




1 comment:

Team Immel said...

wow,what a beautiful baby! love those photos! congrats!!!!

your weather sounds the same as ours! we had 85 degree weather over the weekend and it's been raining and hailing and windy since.

i'm sorry you're not enjoying your math. i'd be like you, reading the book instead!

xoxox
shauna