Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy weekend, busy week, busy month! Is it vacation yet?

Today Nathaniel is 4 months. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. He is such a doll...gotta love that cute face!


Grandma and Nathaniel
Whew.....another weekend down in Whittier. I think we spend every weekend down there these days. This weekend was for a baby shower. I had two to attend, one for my cousin and the other for my niece. I only ended up attending my niece's since they were both at the same time. It's always a wild ride when all my family is together. The shower was wonderful, Monique got a lot of beautiful stuff. Baby Audrina will be well dressed.


My nephew Christian
On Saturday Christian got his first haircut. He is such a cutie patootie! He'll be turning 2 in the summer. This kid is total boy and always has a smile on his face.


My nephew Timothy

This is Christian's big brother. He is so funny and so attached to his mommy. He does not like to get dirty, probably the cleanest kid I know. Next month is the big "4"!!

Nina Natalie and Nate

Natalie is always fighting over Nathaniel. She likes to hog him up just like grandma. She and her hubby are god-parents to Nathaniel.

Tiffani, Nathaniel, Abigail and Sarah

For the first time, all the new babies were all together. Nate was born in December and Abigail, my niece was born in February. Pretty soon they'll get to play together.

Val, Nate, Amber, Abigail, Monique, Audrina and Peter Jr.

Well our girls have been busy the last 16 months. Four new little ones to enjoy. My dad is in heaven.

Grandma Sylvia and baby Audrina

I love this picture of my sister-in-law and her grandbaby. My sister-in-law is such a beautiful person inside and out. She has 3 grandsons, now she has a grand-daughter to spoil.

My brother Al, his wife Sylvia and their grand-children

After the baby shower we went over to my dad's house. Actually, all my brothers and my dad live on the same property. There are four houses on the property and they all live there. We call it the compound, LOL. We go there and sit around a fire and just visit. Arrived home super late as usual.

Sunday was spent recovering from our trip down the hill and finishing up the quincinera dresses. This week will be spent on the birthday girl's dress. May 17th is almost here!! Yeah! After this, I'm done. Stick a fork in me. No more sewing for others. I'm exhausted and need to focus on my family now. They've been neglected too long.

So, if you're still with me, this ended up being more of a show and tell. But, this is my wonderful, crazy family that keeps growing and growing.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Team Immel said...

wow!!! what great photos!! cute babies! and grandmas ;)

thanks so much for sharing!! i love seeing your family!

xoxox
Shauna

ali said...

I LOVE the photos, and I can't believe Nathaniel is 4 months old! The time has flown by! What a handsome cutie pie!!!