Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 Things About Me!

So, I've been tagged by my friend Ali Moll

Fives meme
The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

This time 5 years ago I was working at Trinity Lutheran School. I was getting ready for a month long trip to Indiana. I would be our first family trip out there. It was also Jim's 15th high school reunion.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Finish cleaning my scrapbook room.
2. Find a good swamp cooler for my scrapbook room.
3. Get my sewing projects in order for my upcoming classes.
4. Do all my homework...which is never ending.
5. Pack for my Vegas trip.


What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Buy Val and Daniel a house near me. LOL
2. Buy Grannie a house near me.
3. Pay off Nat's new house.
4. Buy Jim a bad ass boat and not have to worry about gas prices.
5. Give to charities like Autism, Breast Cancer awareness and Special Needs in Children.

What are five of your bad habits?

1. Leaving my computer desk messy.
2. Buying too much fabric.
3. Not cleaning up after scrapbooking.
4. Hanging my bath towel on the door knob.
5. Sleeping with the lamp on. Hey...I read before going to be.

What are five places where you have lived?

1. Montebello, Calif.
2. Pico Rivera, Calif.
3. La Mirada, Calif.
4. Whittier, Calif.
5. Apple Valley, Calif.

The first four places were next to each other. The 5th is the furthest, 1 1 /2 hours away!!

What are five jobs you’ve had?

1. Cashier at Mervyns when I was in high school.
2. Baker at a cookie company while in high school.
3. Aerobics instructor at Holiday Health Spa, now Bally's.
4. Pre-school Teacher
5. Teacher in a Christian schoool.

Five people I tag:

1.Sarah Riley

2.Sharon Rivera

Hmmm, this is gonna be hard because I think Ali tagged all the ones I would have tagged. I'm gonna have to come back to this part.

3 comments:

Team Immel said...

That was fun learning about you!
xoxox
shauna

ali said...

I love learing little random facts about my friends! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

It took me long enough but I finally updated my blog. Thanks for the inspiration. I liked reading your 5's :)