Thursday, June 12, 2008

SummerTime is here!

Whew, I wasn't sure if this day would ever come...the last day of school. This day went by so slow, but we made it. I'm looking forward to my summer vacation and just spending time with the kids. I'm excited to sleep in some and to stay up all night if I choose. I'm more excited to just be home.

James and Tiffani are thrilled also. I'm still stunned though that James will be in 7th and Tiff in 5th come August. Where did the time go?

We don't have any definite plans as of now. With gas prices, I don't think we'll be visiting the river much. $5.49 per gallon is just a rip off so my truck and boat will sit for now. Next week we'll be heading to Vegas for a few days. Jim has to work out there, so the kids and I will be taggin along. I'm looking forward to just lying around the pool and doing nothing.

My summer won't be totally boring as I will be teaching a ton of sewing classes. I think I have one class a day for seven weeks. LOL But, sewing isn't work, it's more of a social time for me.

I'm looking forward to summer and the good ole bbq's and swimming.

Have a fun, safe and cool summer. I'll keep you posted on mine.

xo, m

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm ready for some bbqs too. Our kids have been out of school since the end of May and they're already getting on my nerves! Ü