Friday, December 31, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 171

Another website I visit daily is Mojo Monday, www.mojomonday.bloodspot.com. I have never participated in their challenges, I just visit to Oooooo and Aaaaaa over the wonderful designs all the talented ladies have created. This week I decided to give the challenge a try.




I also needed a birthday card for my Grandma, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity.

At the last minute I decided to make my Grandma a scrapbook. Very last minute, as I only had two days to complete. I decided to use one of my cherished and well loved paper packs from Stampin' Up!, Bella. With all the scraps lying around I decided to use the same papers for the card. I have to say I'm extremely pleased with the results.




Card recipe:
Cardstock- Stampin' Up!, riding hood red, pink pirouette, and kiwi kiss (retired).
Pattern paper- Stampin' Up!, Bella (retired)
Ink- Stampin' Up!, old olive, kiwi kiss (retired), riding hood red, and pink pirouette.
Stamps- Su! Bella Blossoms, CTMH Celebration Bouquet and You Are Beautiful
Accessories- Cricut Sweet Treats, tulle, dazzling diamond glitter (SU!), rhinestones, and slot punch (SU!).




Today, I gave Grandma her card. She loved it! Now I think I need to make another just to keep in my collection.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping! Tomorrow I'll post oils of the scrapbook pages I made for Grannie.
XOXO,
Marlo


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Sarah Riley said...

Wow, that card is amazing! You are so talented.

Sharon S. Rivera said...

Happy New Year, Marlo! And a happy birthday to your grandma too! My mom will be turning 90 on Feb. 3, so I have a BIG party to plan. Love the card! The Bella DSP pack was/is one of my favorites. Why do they retire the good stuff??

BrossArtAddiction said...

So beautiful!!

Tracey xx :D