Monday, December 27, 2010

Sketch challenge

One of my favorite blogs to visit daily is Stampin' Roayalty, www.stampinroyalty.bloodspot.com. I have a bad habit of checking this blog two to three times daily. But it's one of those that has some beautiful cards and links to other amazing designers. Check them out, I'm sure you'll be hooked as well.

I've not participated in any of the challenges but I thought since I was on Christmas break I might as well enjoy myself and do what I love...stamping' and scrappin'.

This is challenge #51 and a very cool sketch. I can also picture a wonderful layout using this sketch.




The card base is Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Bashful Blue. The pattern paper came from a Best Occasion (Walmart) page kit titled Family. I used the polka dot embossing folder and the Cuttlebug. I lightly sanded the embossed image. The hearts are punched out. I embellished with baby blue 3" tulle and a rhinestone. Super simple. Took me about 15 minutes to put together.

I think I'm going to try a layout next.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
XOXO,
Marlo

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: