Thursday, April 16, 2009

Card Making

I've been busy making cards after cards. My church
trying to raise money for the Hope Fund, which is an
Assemblies of God ministry. Actually, it's part of the
women's ministry. Each year they find a cause to
raise money for. This year it's to build wells in El
Salvador. The water the people are drinking is dirty
and filled with diseases. To help raise funds I am making
cards to sell. It has been a big hit so far, but now I'm
getting people putting in orders! LOL

This card was made with mostly scraps from my scrap
drawers. The only thing I can positively say is that the cardstock is from Stampin' Up! Which is my favorite cardstock. The stamp is an old, old one from my collection. If I'm not mistaken this stamp was part of my inventory when I owned a stamp store back in 1995. This card was one of the Easter cards I made for the church. I made so many that I didn't have time to make any for my personal collection. But all is good and it's going to a good cause. Plus, it was fun to make.


I wanted to share this cute picture of my niece Samantha and my great-niece Audrina. I love it. Samantha is 16 and just so pretty. She has a beautiful smile. She's a goo
d auntie as well. Audrina is my niece Monique's daughter. We celebrated her 1st birthday this past weekend. Audrina was the birthday princess. She reminds me so much of Monique when Monique was little. They make the same faces and pouty mouth.

Thanks for looking...
xoxo, Marlo



No comments: