Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Ham

16 months already! The time is going by quickly and each time I see him he is maturing more into a little boy. He is quickly losing the baby look. He is the heart of our home.
On Easter Sunday we spent the afternoon at my mother-in-law's house. She had a wonderful luncheon prepared. After lunch Val and I decided to go take a cat nap, but Nathaniel had other plans. He got a burst of energy and started running and jumping all over the place.

Here he is jumping on Kathy's ottoman. He was jumping so hard his little arms were swinging high and low. Several times he caught air. I was impressed with how well he was able to balance himself.


Before going to Easter lunch the kids decorated eggs. Nathaniel had to get in on the act. He was tye-dying eggs. He wasn't too keen on coloring them, he wanted to eat them instead.
We had a wonderful day. It was a quiet Easter with great food and great company. This year again I wasn't with my family. I missed them dearly. They were at the compound probably pigging out and making fun of each other. I'm sure my name was thrown in on a few jokes here and there. LOL
I hope you all had a great Easter!
xoxo,
Marlo



No comments: