Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teasure Life

We have had beautiful weather the last couple of days. It's been warm, high 80's, but no wind. That is the best. I live in a windy town so having a few days without wind is a blessing. It's been a rough week, actually, exhausting. It's state testing time which is rough on the kids and me as a teacher. Can't wait till this is over.

On the bright side, my sewing class was cancelled today so I got to play in my scrap studio. I love days like this. I decided to do participate in some daily challenges over at www.splitcoaststampers. Love that place.
Card 1:
SU! cardstock in rose red, basic grey, pink pirouette, whisper white
SU! ink in going grey, rose red, regal rose, old olive, garden green
Stamp set is CTMH Treasure Life
Addition items: ribbon and glitter
Card 2:
SU! cardstock same as card 1
SU! ink in going grey and rose red
Stamps: SU! Sincere Salutations, CTMH Treasure Life
Additional items: scallop punch, lg. oval punch, ribbon, glitter
The second card was quick and easy to make. I needed several quick and easy cards. This was perfect. I love these colors.
The CTMH stamp set is such a fun set to use. I could use it over and over again. I'm a sucker for stamps, so most end up being my favorite.
Enjoy the rest of the week. I'm heading out camping and riding. I'll be walking distance from the shopping outlets, so I may drive my quad to Michael Kors and see what treasures I find. A girl can always use another purse. Although Jim would beg to differ about that one.
Toodles for now,
xoxo
Marlo







No comments: