Saturday, April 18, 2009

You're so sweet...


Another card for the church missionary fund. After making 100 cards, I think I need a break. LOL The crazy thing is, people are requesting special orders. How'd that happen?


This card is made with Stampin' Up! cardstock and designer paper. Have I mentioned I love thier paper? Hehehe. The stamp set is one that I bought at JoAnn's. I believe it's a ClearStamp set. It has a ton of cupcake designs and saying. The ribbon was purchased from wonderful Fabric Barn. Gotta love that place!


Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I held my monthly crop Friday evening. Our group celebrated 2 years of blissful scrapping friendships. The gals left early, 3:30 a.m. I was bummed as I was on a roll. I completed 11 8x8 pages. I'm working on a 1st birthday princess book for my sweet great-niece, Audrina. The gals said they were leaving early so I can get some sleep. LOL Like that has ever stopped them.


Today I had to take my last exam for my teaching credential. Here in California it's called RICA, Reading Instruction Competence Assessment. Basically it's to measure our competence in reading instruction and to see if we know how to teach children to read. It was a stressful test. 4 hours of multiple choice and case studies. Ugh!! The longest four hours of my life. It SUCKED~


But it's over with for now. I just have to wait a few weeks to find out if I passed or not. Keeping my fingers crossed, it was pretty hard.


Sunday is church so another busy day. I'm trying to find a way to get out of going so I can sleep in and veg. LOL, can I fake sick?


Have a great rest of the weekend!!

xoxo, Marlo

No comments: