Sunday, August 14, 2011

Finally...Greenhouse Thank You~ Mojo Monday 203

Finally, something done, uploaded, and blogged. And just minutes before the deadline...nothing like waiting until the last minute. Mojo Monday always has amazing sketches ready to get you going for the start of each week. If you need inspiration head on over there and be inspired.

Mojo 203 sketch



Fun, fun, fun sketch, as always. This time I did not reach inside my scrap bins, but instead decided to use something from my Stampin' Up! retired bins.





I'm using Greenhouse Gala from Stampin' Up!. Love this paper. Again I chose to use a handmade flower. I really can't seem to get enough of them. And making them is so fun and therapeutic in a way. I added some tendrils of chocolate chip and wispy leaves of certainly celery. The dimension is just yummy.







The sentiment is from the Just Believe set by Stsmpin' Up! I used marina mist to stamp it on the tag. I stamped a second and third generation of the sentiment just below the original stamped image. It's difficult to see in the picture. I dusted the flower with some dazzling diamond glitter. You know me, always has to glitter something. The blue pattern paper was embossed with the polka dot embossing folder and then lightly inked with marina mist.



The tag punch was punched from whisper white and layered on a tag punched from chocolate chip. I inked the white in marina mist. I added a thin strip of Greenhouse Gala and then adorned with some baby blue rhinestones.

Card recipe:
All items, except rhinestones and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock- certainly celery, chocolate chip, whisper white, and marina mist
Pattern paper- Greenhou Gala
Ink- chocolate chip, marina mist, old olive, and certainly celery
Punches- scallop flower, scallop border, and tag
Stamp set- Just Believe
Dazzling diamond glitter, polka dot embossing folder

Thank you for looking. Hop on over to Mojo Monday and check out the amazing projects.

Marlo
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: